Friday 20 July 2012

Pity Party Over!

After reading my running buddy, Jenn's, blog called "Two Itchy Feet" (way better writing than you are going to find here), I was inspired to get back on track and look at what I have done not what I haven't. Truth be told I have been very active just not in the running department. I thought I would reminisce on the amazing events that I have been involved in.

Hopefully by the time I am done the rain will have cleared up and Dusty and I will have gotten back to our routine.

Also I found a solution to my problem of not getting out there. You see I am super organized, I have to do list and my Google calendar is synced with my Blackberry and email and everything else it can be but I haven't put appointments in my calendar for my running. So now I have and hope that this will get me back int the swing of things. I even have time to walk the Dusty in there too! We are working on our pulling on the lead which is going pretty good and hope that this training will seep into other areas such as not jumping up on people. He will be 2 in November and it will no longer be cute!

So here is to a new day!

1 comment: