Friday 27 July 2012

I have decided and signed up!

So I have decided to do the Great Yarmouth Marathon! One its supposed to be the flat; two it is in October and right after my half which I can use for training; three, its a marathon and four, it is a short drive away although we are staying up there the night before not something Jon is happy about.

I got a training calendar (http://health.nytimes.com/run-well/users/DcDufNc6rlp/performance) which I was able to upload to google calendar and then I could copy the training to my calendar (if you have read my blog you will know I do not run on Sundays!)

So now I feel a bit more motivated, I know I can do it and 14 weeks is way better to run than 20 so I think this is the best way forward! I don't want to waste my time training and have it cancelled, if it is I will take it as a sign!

Come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment