Monday 23 July 2012

Norwich 100- 27 May 2012


Norwich 100 was another first for me. I needed to wrack up some serious mileage. I completed the London to Cambridge Bike Ride and thought that this would be a good one to take part in. I had to do this by myself because none of my friends were cray enough to join me on this one.

The weather was great and we took of from the centre of Norwich near the cathedral. We headed west and then came back round via the coast. I was a bit shocked about how hilly it was as I had always heard the fens were flat.

Although I was by myself I ended up seeing the same people all over and chatted a bit along the way. A guy from a group of riders on racing bikes said to me 'Can i just tell you how amazing you are, going that fast on that bike?'

I finished in less than 8 hours and was happy with that but was exhausted by the time I drove home. 

Perfect for the keen cyclist!
Ready to Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment