Saturday 17 December 2011

Yesterday was fail but there was the first snow!

When Dusty and I got ready to go for our run with Anna, she texted to say it was raining hard. We decided to do the normal route but seemed to miss each other. Since it was miserable, we went back inside. I did this new full body workout that are 4 moves one minute each but I hope it will enhance my performance and be enough to help me cross the finish line a bit stronger. IT ended up snowing our first for the year!

Here is the video of this quick full body workout:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ti0KwzkdeFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dusty and I are going to run our normal short run this morning because we missed the run yesterday. I don't want to do more than that because we are also going on a 2 hour walk but I need to start get the training in.

Off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment