Monday 1 October 2012

Running Tip#2: Music



When I first started getting into running, I had to listen to music. I just needed a beat and I swore that the fast the music was, the faster I ran. Then I found out that I was right.  They say that running music can increase you speed by 15%.

Sometimes it is hard to find the right music for the right pace you are after. Well look no further, Jog.fm is a website that takes into account your pace and suggests music that will get you over the finish line.

Do be careful when running to music. Be aware of your surroundings, watch out for traffic and be mindful of your personal safety. I run with one headphone in my ear when running around the streets of Cambridge but I have found that when I am running with Dusty that I don’t listen to music because I want to be completely aware so we don’t go running in front of a car.

So if you need a motivator, plug yourself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment