Friday 6 January 2012

Back on track, I hope

Dusty and I are out to run 6 miles this lovely morning. We did not brave the wind the last two days, more my fault than his. I stayed in and worked on a project for a friend instead. I have decided that I need to get back to my routine of rolling out of bed and going for a run because I will be less likely to find something else to do. I always tell people I like to run, but I am not obsessive about it and will find excuses to do something else, which I have. I have asked to adjust my hours to 8-4 as well and will be on that schedule by the end of the month. It will hard in the winter time to get out there but I will be able to enjoy it in the summertime! So off we go to start getting in the habit of running at 6 a.m. because I gotta to be to work an hour earlier. Thank goodness Dusty is a morning person!

No comments:

Post a Comment